2010年9月25日土曜日

I read a lot of times until my messages do not know every

I read a lot of times, until my messages do not know every word ending soon. Maybe I themselves can not deny, I am looking forward to seeing her again. her appearance for the life I always have a dull sense of mystery, this mystery to me both happy and excited. After the excitement cooled, I began to think in the end she needs What I have to help her.
she encountered difficulties in it?herve leger out to do this how daring are so small. I cursed himself. go, must go. ask her, in the end what I need to help her. I had half an hour, the people of the fountain plaza, a group of naughty children who are in naked playing inside the water. I recall the summer of small flowers around the sign of not see it lit a cigarette, while the board took out the phone battery, so as not to call me his girlfriend at this time,herve leger dress but I was not exactly explain. I sat in front of the fountain The marble on the watch the night sky without stars gilded dark smoke ring, I thought this happened two weeks are too bizarre bit by bit, as if that is in the movie, even I incredible. his life suddenly flashed Such a girl, her black canvas shoes, slender, thin white back, herve leger bandage dressa knife flat sea and long hair streaming almost buried all my thinking. I am in the end is how it? even on this one, so that produce something that girls do not know the feeling. I kept thinking was preparing to ignite the second cigarette.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿