2010年9月11日土曜日

I appreciate looking at him and nodded

I appreciate looking at him and nodded. ancients that the word division, word of this even greater than the teacher, the teacher is attunement, little words made me christian louboutin the concept and ethnic characteristics of the novel cognitive instant access to sublimation, I suddenly relaxed, such as driving Qingyun mm since I seem to firmly grasp the lifeline mm course of the novel, it seems today, only just held my palm great novel point lifeline lifeline mm bigger than the day of it. I feel that I Mr. Wang Meng lived in a common area, where he knew and respected the culture, fluent in Uighur, Kazakh strategic communication, the exchange between us up and have many common language, not to mention bottom of my heart I had recognized him as a teacher, so, Mr. Wang Meng naturally I chose as my mentor. I remember my brothers to Mr. Wang Meng Chen Shixu home together when they visit, Mr. Wang Meng is not no joke to say that, in fact, you write very good fiction, it christian louboutin shoes touches my mentor Abstract Peach Pine. as a Gustave. Flaubert 1821-1880 is a realistic mid-19th century French writer. Born in Normandy, France, Dr. Lu Ang family. Childhood spent in his father hospitals, hospital environment and nurtured him carefully observe and analyze things habits of the future have a great impact on literature. Flaubert romantic love in high school, work, and engaged in literary exercises. early assignments with strong romanticism .1840, he was studying in Paris, studied law, during the meet Hugo .1843 abandoned the law, to concentrate on literature .1846, the return to Rouen, met poet Louise. Kerai, followed nearly a decade of christian louboutin sale contacts. settle Rouen, he concentrate on my writing, sometimes called literature and art friends until the last moment of life. later years, he has written guidance of Maupassant. 1857, the Flaubert novel published masterpiece, defamation of religion. then, once he transferred to the ancient literary creation, in 1862 published the novel personal tragedy to expose the social factors, and , play .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿