2010年9月25日土曜日

I know he called in the MM inspiration is this very

I know, he called in the MM inspiration is this very pretty, and often a lot of stars to the bar to cheer on. DJ table where a plate of black, many people were wildly where the dancing, the atmosphere is very lively. Zhou Tong smoked a cigarette and humming a music gently swinging body asked me: drinking beer, said: looking at you? ? her again. Sorry, to ask me for dinner to apologize.christian louboutin Juqi Bei said. ; he moaned: to visit a prostitute, but you come out better than I know who sold you have read the plain dress it? She also might have hidden secrets. worry about what you blind? drank, repeating the words of Zhou Tong. working too busy, I almost forget it,christian louboutin shoes forget the name of summer into small pieces. For me, maybe this is just some accident episode, meant the end of the beginning. I thought life would be like the countless episodes Like in the flat and ended forgetting. but a week later, I received a summer of small pieces of text. When the received message to see the summer after the small flower tattooed on my hand could not help strong flick, followed by a heart fibrillation. stay a long while before they open to me to see her in the end what. the contents of only one sentence is very simple. [do me a favor?] I help her?
I help her? [how it?christian louboutin sale if I can help to the case, I surely would.] I answered her. she's back again after half a minute, I think she must be very nimble fingers. [Thank you hh easy night out, please? on for a while.] she wants to see me! I am a little excited, heart suddenly speed up. [lines, points, where?] [20:00, People's Square fountain.]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿