2010年11月3日水曜日

How do you come


They stood face to face, I do not know what to say, and then the door quickly grew out of the compound.Wuyuan jealous, but soon extinguished by a flood of low self-esteem. Why did God let him get to know Han Xue, has chosen to blaze a Qiang halfway?Xu Dakui rang the car horns, bellman came out from the mailroom Britain Britain, opened the door. Truck just stop, Wuyuan to hold the skin pocket full of money, went to general manager of the office.
Inspection of check, purchase a large number are concentrated in the morning. Wang Mei running around in circles, finally get out neatly. Liu Yan walked around to the various sections, had just returned to the pharmacy, heard complaints from bitter to Wang Mei.Liu sister ah, I,m exhausted! Throw me a person to so many drugs.Liu Yan weakly to see her look, smiled and said: tired? Already noon, I would like to take you out, eat good food, I heard that the new front is opening a fast food restaurant, called ,good taste,, do not know christian louboutin cheap the taste is not nice? see you too tired to walk, forget it, I buy you a lunch at noon forget. Mei Wang a, immediately jumped up from his chair, Sister Liu, I make you play with, I,m not tired, you take me to chant, so Liu sister.Glutton bar, a food, you in high spirits.Wang Mei smiled, then brilliant.At this time, sounded a knock at the door. Wang Mei like a deflated balloon, eyebrows twisted into a knot, Oh, no, again?Open the door, turned out to be Qiang.How do you come? Liu Yan asked.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿